The property comprises a part single storey workshop/manufacturing unit (on the east side) plus a 2 storey office building to the west end of the site. Attached to the rear is a single storey workshop/warehouse sections which likewise have cavity brick/blockwork walls with faced brick elevations beneath a predominantly shallow pitch roof. The property also has a detached steel framed store with double loading doors to the front. The approximate eaves height in the workshop at rear is 2.86 meters.
The property is held on the residue of a 99 year lease from 24 June 1956 at a ground rent of £9,250 per annum with no further reviews.