Marshall Clark offers advice on all commercial property matters acting either for landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers. Valuations are carried in accordance with RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards (The Red Book) as appropriate.
We provide valuation advice for a range of clients on primarily commercial properties but including strategic advice on development sites, which includes residential.
Valuations are carried out for various purposes including:
- Company accounts
- Diminution (Section 18) valuations in connection with dilapidations
- Asset management
Our professional services departments are able to provide advice on the following;
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Business rates and appeals/amendments to the Rating List.
- Strategic advice on empty rate liabilities
- Dilapidations and tenants covenants for repair and compliance therewith.